Refer You Friends!
Now is the time to tell your friends and family about Santa Fe FCU! For a limited time, if someone you refer comes to open an account you will BOTH be entered to win $1,000 cash!
The Fine Print:
- Members can refer as many people as they want, there is no limit to how many entries a member can get.
- The new member must mention the referral at account opening. We will get you entered for the drawing at this point.
- A new member is considered anyone who has not been a primary account holder at Santa Fe FCU.
What they need to join:
- A valid government-issued ID, like a driver's license with your current address on it*
- Your social security number
- $25 initial deposit into a savings account
*If they have recently moved, they can bring in a bill with their name on it sent to the new address. Please contact a member services representative for more information.
What is a Member?
It sounds complicated, but a member just means you have an account at our credit union. We don't like the word 'customer' around here, because our account holders are so much more! When you're a member at Santa Fe FCU, you are an owner of the credit union. Your initial deposit of $25 represents your share of the credit union and enables you to benefit from all of our services and even allows you to vote for our Board of Directors.
Most importantly, our members' best interest is at the core of everything we do at the credit union, and we'd love to show you what the credit union difference is all about!