Santa Fe Federal Credit Union has partnered with the CO-OP network to allow our members to use over 5,000 credit union branches nationwide.
Using Shared Branching
- Locate a CO-OP Shared Branch
- The credit union's tellers can handle your transactions, including check deposits, cash deposits/withdrawals, and loan payments.
- You MUST know your Santa Fe FCU five digit account number. If you are unsure of this number, you can find it by logging into online banking. Click on your 01 Share Savings account, then click the i icon to view.
- Please tell them your credit union is located in Amarillo, TX. The Shared Branch system requires the main location for each credit union.
- You must have a valid driver's license or government-issued ID.
- The following will not be available via shared branching: new loans, debit cards, account issues, loan issues, HELOCs, IRAs, Certificates of Deposit, and more. Please contact us for those transactions.
We welcome Shared Branch Members into our lobbies at all three branches.
To Keep Your Finances On Track!
- Debit Card Get a Visa™ Debit Card FREE with your checking account.
- Mobile Banking Access your account, check balances, transfer funds, and find branch and ATM locations on your smartphone or tablet.
- ATMs Surcharge free access to nationwide ATMs in the Moneypass, TransFund, and CO-OP networks.
- Financial Education Being educated on financial matters can be the key to your success.