Proof of Insurance
Are you in the market for a new loan? Or have you received a letter in the mail about your vehicle loan needing insurance?
Insurance Policy Requirements
- Insurance Policy Number
- Coverage: Must have both Comprehensive and Collision coverage, not to exceed a $1000.00 deductible
- Collateral Description: Year, make, model and VIN
- Lien Holder: Santa Fe FCU's insurance processor
Insurance Lienholder address is as follows:
Santa Fe Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 924383
Fort Worth, TX 76124
*Please do not send loan payments to this address*
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Insurance
- Declaration Page - Provides all of the policy requirements for Proof of Insurances. Declaration Pages are the preferred method of insurance verification.
- Insurance Binder - Provides all of the policy requirements but is provisional and is subject to underwriting approval. Usually expire within 30 days.
Have any questions? Give us a call at 1-866-523-7046 Monday thru Friday 7am - 9pm CST, and Saturday 8am - 5pm CST.
Want to Submit your Proof of Insurance?
- If you received a letter, you may call the 1-800 listed and they will assist you over the phone to get the Proof of Insurance submitted.
- You can always come into your branch to drop off the Proof of Insurance.
- Fax the Proof in at 1-877-210-9237
- Email the Proof in at www.myloaninsurance.com/santafefcu; This will require the letter that was mailed to you.
- Mail your Proof in to - PO 924383, Ft. Worth, TX 76124 ATTN: Proof of Insurance.