The Perks For Students:
- Get paid up to $5 an 'A', up to $20 a report card!*
- Free VISA Debit Card, accepted almost everywhere!
- No minimum opening deposit
- No monthly fees
- Free Online Banking
- National ATM Coverage provided by TransFund & Moneypass Networks
- Protected by FraudWatch +
Zogo is an app that teaches you financial literacy in short, fun snippets. You can even earn points to redeem for gift cards!
The Perks For Parents:
- Parents can monitor the student's account
- Students will not be able to charge more on the debit card than what's in their account
- A debit card offers more financial protection than cash, especially when traveling
- Students can learn financial independence and how to manage money with a Student Checking Account with SFFCU
To Get The Grade Incentive, Students Must:
- Be aged 12-18 and enrolled in a middle or high school
- Bring in their report card within 30 days of receiving it
- Have a debit card, receive e-statements, and be signed up for online banking
- Have a minimum of 5 debit card transactions in the past 30 days
A parent will be required to be on the student's account. Only grades for core classes will be eligible for the grade incentive. A Santa Fe Federal Credit Union representative will determine what classes qualify. In general, core classes consist those relating to Math, Science, History, and English.